Welcome to the Batribike Electric Bicycles Blog. We are also on Facebook and Twitter



Thursday, 1 November 2012

Batribike heads over to Wales

I have just had a couple of days over in Wales. I started my tour by heading over to Drover Cycles at Hay-on-Wye. The famous book town is quite interesting to get to as there is no direct route, but the weather was good and the trees were glorious making the journey very enjoyable.

Anna and Luke were having a very busy morning with filming and still photography going on as part of a project to promote tourism in the area. The promotion included walking as well as cycling and cycle touring. Drover Cycles have a hire fleet including electric bikes and also arrange cycle tours.

Electric Bike Photography
I took the opportunity to grab a couple of pictures while I was there too.















After that I was off over the Brecon Beacons to South Wales. The trees were stunning but there just wasn't the right place to park to get any decent pictures. The autumn colours combined with the hills made it a lovely trip.

It was great to pop in to Ray Williams Motorcycles in Llanelli, the guys there gave me a lovely welcome and were pleased to see the new folder "The Dash". The sun was still peeping occasionally as I headed off to visit a couple of potential new dealers.

Then it was onto the M4 for a very motorway based return journey. The weather closed in, and there was quite a lot of torrential rain as I listened to the dismal traffic reports. When the traffic lady concluded with "I don't even want to talk about the M25" and then didn't! I knew I was heading for trouble. Luckily the accident cleared and the motorway was open again by the time I got there, so things weren't as bad as they initially seemed.

All in all a very nice 'Dash' to Wales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment