Welcome to the Batribike Electric Bicycles Blog. We are also on Facebook and Twitter



Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Batribike Customer Feedback

It is great to meet customers when we are out and about at shows. I love hearing about their travels with their electric bikes. It really is important to us that customers are enjoying riding their bikes and getting to places that they wouldn’t otherwise go.

When we were at the Motorhome and Caravan Show at the NEC last October I met Nigel. He came on to the stand to say hello and was telling me about the places he and his wife had been on their pair of Batribike Quartz. I am delighted that he has now sent me some pictures of their bikes ‘out and about’ so that I can share them on my blog.

Holland

Jersey with France in the far distance

Monsal Dale, Derbyshire



0 comments:

Post a Comment